1982 Emmy nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
Let's find possible answers to "1982 Emmy nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: 1982 Emmy nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Grammy winner Corinne Bailey ___
- Norma or John
- Singer Carly -- Jepsen
- "Norma __"
- Actress ___ Dawn Chong
- Nunavut's __ Strait, named for an explorer
- Norma ___ (Oscar role for Sally)
- John __, 19th-century Scottish explorer who authored the book Narrative of an Expedition to the Shores of the Arctic Sea, in 1846 and 1847
- ___ Dawn Chong
- "Norma ___" (Sally Field film)
- Charlotte of "The Facts of Life"
- 'Norma --'
- "Norma ___," 1979 Best Picture nominee
- "The Facts of Life" actress
- Pop singer Carly ___ Jepsen