Cesare Angelotti in "Tosca," e.g.
Let's find possible answers to "Cesare Angelotti in "Tosca," e.g." crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Cesare Angelotti in "Tosca," e.g.. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Lowest male singing voice
- Deep-voiced singer
- Novelist Hamilton ____
- ___ profundo (deep voice)
- Deep-voiced one
- Voice in the role of Mefistofele, e.g.
- Low, deep voice
- Rossini's Doctor Bartolo, e.g.
- Low-voiced one
- _ profondo, voice with the lowest vocal range
- Low man in an opera
- Low singer
- Richard Sterban of The Oak Ridge Boys, e.g.
- Low voice
- Deep-voiced vocalist