Let's find possible answers to "Cinema plantation" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Cinema plantation. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Fictional estate near Atlanta
- Lipinski of the ice
- Its facade was once owned by Desilu
- Plantation near Twelve Oaks
- Manor near Twelve Oaks
- ''Gone With the Wind'' home
- Plantation in the 1936 Margaret Mitchell novel Gone with the Wind
- Winter Olympics gold medalist Lipinski
- Butler's place
- Butler's quarters?
- "Gone With the Wind" plantation
- "Gone With the Wind" estate
- ''Gone With the Wind'' plantation
- Skater Lipinski
- "Gone with the Wind" locale