Let's find possible answers to "Cinema plantation" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Cinema plantation. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Plantation in the 1936 Margaret Mitchell novel Gone with the Wind
- Fictional estate
- Fictional estate near Atlanta
- Winter Olympics gold medalist Lipinski
- Fictional home five miles from Jonesboro
- "Gone with the Wind" locale
- "Sharknado" star Reid
- Setting in 1939's Best Picture Oscar winner
- ''Gone With the Wind'' plantation
- Twelve Oaks neighbor
- "__ Road" (Binchy book)
- Plantation named for an Irish landmark
- Lipinski of the ice
- Manor near Twelve Oaks
- Butler's quarters?