Let's find possible answers to ""Copacabana" temptress" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: "Copacabana" temptress. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- "Damn Yankees" vamp
- Kinks classic hit song
- Whatever she wants, she gets
- 1970 Kinks hit
- "The Arts of Beauty" author Montez
- 1970 Kinks song
- Kinks song
- Kinks girl who "walks like a woman and talks like a man"
- 'Damn Yankees' role
- She "drank champagne and danced all night," in song
- "Charlie and ___" (Disney Channel cartoon)
- Hit for the Kinks
- Wanter and getter of song
- Showgirl in Manilow's "Copacabana"
- Dancer Falana