Let's find possible answers to "Cézanne contemporary" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Cézanne contemporary. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- French Impressionist
- Impressionist of note
- French artist Edgar who painted dancers
- French Impressionist Edgar
- "Jockeys in the Rain" painter
- Impressionist Edgar who painted ballerinas
- Ballerina painter Edgar
- Painter with a ''New Orleans period''
- "Portraits at the Stock Exchange" artist
- Painter Edgar
- Parisian artist
- French painter of ballet dancers
- Edgar -, painter and sculptor whose works include 1877's Dancers Practising at the Barre
- Artist famed for depicting dancers
- Painter of "Absinthe"