Let's find possible answers to "Cézanne contemporary" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Cézanne contemporary. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Ballerina painter Edgar
- "Portraits at the Stock Exchange" artist
- "Jockeys in the Rain" painter
- French artist Edgar who painted dancers
- Artist famed for depicting dancers
- Impressionist Edgar who painted ballerinas
- "Prima Ballerina" artist Edgar
- Impressionist of note
- Edgar -, painter and sculptor whose works include 1877's Dancers Practising at the Barre
- French Impressionist
- French painter of ballet dancers
- Painter of "Absinthe"
- Painter with a ''New Orleans period''
- 'Ballet Rehearsal' painter
- Parisian artist