Let's find possible answers to "Hei-tiki wearers" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Hei-tiki wearers. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- New Zealand native
- One of New Zealand's official languages
- Soprano Kiri Te Kanawa, e.g.
- Language from which "kiwi" comes
- People whose name means ''ordinary''
- Horse that won the 1987 Grand National
- Native Kiwi
- Certain New Zealander
- Most Cook Islanders
- Native New Zealander
- Indigenous people known for their tattoos
- Aucklander, maybe
- Native New Zealanders
- Polynesian tongue
- Language related to Tahitian