Inspector of crime fiction
Let's find possible answers to "Inspector of crime fiction" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Inspector of crime fiction. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Robert who won Tonys in 1962 and 1990
- "Tru" Tony-winner Robert
- Code developer
- Detective of British TV
- Code creator
- Code using dots and dashes
- -- --- .-. ... .
- Noted code developer
- Tony-winning actor of 1962 and 1990
- Key developer of communications
- Code name?
- Fictional detective whose firsst name is Endeavour