Magazine industry's equivalent of a Pulitzer
Let's find possible answers to "Magazine industry's equivalent of a Pulitzer" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Magazine industry's equivalent of a Pulitzer. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Carl's sweetheart, in "Up"
- Carl's wife in 'Up'
- "Dallas" matriarch
- "Watching ___" (Julia Louis-Dreyfus sitcom)
- Matriarch of the "Dallas" Ewings
- J.R.'s mother in "Dallas"
- Kemper of ''The Office''
- Miss __, character in Dallas played by Barbara Bel Geddes
- English pop singer Goulding
- ''Dallas'' matriarch
- J. R.'s mother
- "Dallas" Miss
- Actress Kemper of "The Office"