Old Bristol-Myers toothpaste
Let's find possible answers to "Old Bristol-Myers toothpaste" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Old Bristol-Myers toothpaste. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- "The smile of beauty" toothpaste
- Classic toothpaste featured in ''Grease''
- Bucky Beaver's brand in old commercials
- It was once advertised as "Good for tender gums"
- "Brusha, brusha, brusha" toothpaste
- Bucky Beaver's toothpaste brand
- Toothpaste promoted by Bucky Beaver
- Old Colgate competitor
- Classic toothpaste
- Bucky Beaver's brand