Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush
Let's find possible answers to "Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Initialism for the federal US bureau created in 1947 to conduct espionage activities
- Espionage org.
- Espionage grp.
- "Men in Black" gp.
- Grp. with the Office of Iraq Analysis
- "The Bourne Supremacy" org.
- Its HQ is named for George Bush
- Org. once headed by G.H.W. Bush
- Covert U.S. org.
- Org. featured in "Syriana"
- OSS supplanter
- U.S. spy org.
- Org. in "The Bourne Identity"
- John Brennan's org.
- Covert govt. group