Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush
Let's find possible answers to "Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Clancy novel staple
- Grp. with the Office of Iraq Analysis
- It has moles: Abbr.
- OSS replacer
- Lead-in to a 2000s ''-gate''
- Its first tweet was "We can neither confirm nor deny that this is our first tweet"
- Org. once headed by G.H.W. Bush
- Its HQ is named for George Bush
- "Three Days of the Condor" org.
- U.S. spy group
- Spy-novel org.
- Espionage grp.
- Initialism for the federal US bureau created in 1947 to conduct espionage activities
- American spy org.
- Org. that issues "The World Factbook"