Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush
Let's find possible answers to "Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Covert govt. group
- ''Profiles in Leadership'' publisher, briefly
- Cloak-and-dagger government gp.
- Clandestine government org.
- Hush-hush fed. org.
- "Bourne" org.
- U.S. undercover outfit
- Grp. with the Office of Iraq Analysis
- American spy org.
- Grp. with many operations
- "The Bourne Supremacy" org.
- Org. once headed by G.H.W. Bush
- ''Homeland'' org.
- Intel-gathering grp.
- Snoop gp.