Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush
Let's find possible answers to "Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Org. whose headquarters is named for George Bush. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- US government bureau
- OSS supplanter
- Spy org.
- Felix Leiter's org., in Bond films
- The Company, for short
- U.S. spy group
- Grp. with many operations
- Espionage grp.
- Spy-novel org.
- ''Homeland'' org.
- Org. in "The Bourne Identity"
- Its HQ is named for George Bush
- ''World Factbook'' producer
- "Bourne" org.
- Grp. with the Office of Iraq Analysis