Let's find possible answers to "Pimienta's partner" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Pimienta's partner. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- "Do the Right Thing" pizzeria owner
- Actor Mineo
- 1942 title role for Rita Hayworth
- Gal of song
- Acting Mineo
- Losing pitcher to Don in his World Series perfect game
- Mr. Mineo
- Bando of baseball
- Maglie or Mineo
- Mule in an old song
- Vito's ''Godfather'' subordinate
- Cádiz condiment
- Mineo of "Exodus"
- "Blueberries for ___"
- ___ the Stockbroker (regular on "The Howard Stern Show")