Let's find possible answers to "Retired plane" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Retired plane. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Whisker with an adjustable nose
- Orly jet, once
- Craft that must overcome wave drag, in brief
- Ultrafast jet, for short
- Orly bird, once?
- Jet that once made a boom, in brief
- Boomer for nearly 35 yrs.
- Onetime Air France flier
- Former Air France jet, briefly
- Retired flyer
- Bygone barrier buster
- Retired flier, briefly
- Atl. crosser until 2003
- Retired jet (abbr.)
- Barrier-breaking craft, briefly