Role for which Davis and Hepburn were considered
Let's find possible answers to "Role for which Davis and Hepburn were considered" crossword clue. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: Role for which Davis and Hepburn were considered. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. We have 1 possible solution for this clue in our database.
- Mrs. Butler's maiden name
- Maureen _, actress whose roles include Esmeralda in 1939 film drama The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- ''Appointment in Samarra'' novelist
- Scarlett of fiction
- Butler's beloved
- Butler's bride
- Catherine of "Home Alone"
- Oscar role of 1939
- She speaks last in ''Gone With the Wind''
- Scarlett of ''Gone With the Wind''
- 'Pal Joey' writer
- Scarlett whose final film words are "I'll never be hungry again"
- ''GWTW'' surname
- Tara family name
- Butler's belle